moderated Re: I can't get jaws 19 or 20 to install.

Chip Hailey <chiphailey52@...>

Hi Jim,

Did you try the following:

Go to change user account control settings by pressing the windows key and typing “user account” and pressing enter

Tab over to notification level and down arrow to 0

Alt F4 from the user account control settings and you should be able to finish installing JAWS

Chip