moderated SPSS Statistics 27

Mark

I have a question and I hope the collective wisdom of the group can resolve or point to someone who can:

I am attempting to use SPSS Statistics 27 with JAWS 2018 on a laptop running Windows 10. I have followed the directions IBM has to configure the Java Access bridge, but both JAWS and SPSS crash every few seconds when running together. JAWS does not read any of the menus or anything else really, though IBM's knowledge base seems to suggest that it should. If anyone has experienced these crashes, or has expertise in managing the Java Access Bridge, I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts.