moderated Re: how to keeps from going to your spam folder with Jaws?

Joseph Hudson

Hi, I don't believe that this can be a Jaws problem. Normally you have to go into the email service and mark them not a spam. This can be done on the iPhone very easy. And I believe in outlook easy as well. I haven't done it on outlook.

On Jan 19, 2021, at 1:36 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi. I don't know if this depends on the email service I'm using but how do I keep emails from my groups from going into my spam? I'm using the outlook program.

have an Apple Watch? Join my Apple Watch Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/714656389219147/?ref=share