moderated Re: how to keeps from going to your spam folder with Jaws?

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 02:36 PM, Maria Reyes wrote:
Hi. I don't know if this depends on the email service I'm using but how do I keep emails from my groups from going into my spam? I'm using the outlook program.
-
It could depend on your e-mail service provider or on Outlook's spam filtering or a combination of both.

If you want to eliminate Outlook from the equation then create a rule that makes sure that anything from the groups.io domain (has groups.io in the from address) is never sent to spam.

If your email service provider is classifying groups.io messages as spam then they need to be contacted and told to whitelist groups.io.  All groups.io messages are sent to someone for one and only one reason:  they subscribed.  They cannot, by definition, be spam because they are never unsolicited.  You can unsubscribe or go to nomail status at any time of your choosing.

           ~ André Gide