moderated Re: Table keystrokes

Randy Barnett

When in the table press insert plus space-bar followed by "T". Then you will be able to navigate it like a spreadsheet.

On 1/18/2021 3:40 PM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Hi all. Using  either version 2020 or 2021 and when in a table on the ESPN web site, are there a set of Jaws keystrokes to get to or things such as   rows, columns??

I have tried the ones used in Excel , but nothing seems to work very well.

While on the web site, I have used insert v and went to the table settings and rows and columns is highlighted and all seems OK in there.

Any thoughts, or, can you send me in the correct direction to find keystrokes...please.

Thanks