moderated Re: Outlook and Stopping Security Messages

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 09:26 AM, Bill White wrote:
Mainly, though, I must assume that computer users here are technically savvy enough to know how they want their systems to perform, and if they ask me, I will also help them correct any changes made, both on the list and privately.
-
A big, Amen!, to that.

My base assumption, unless someone declares themselves to be a neophyte, is that anyone who's sophisticated enough to have subscribed to a group such as this one has "been around the block" more than enough times to have considered what it is that might be the side-effects of anything they might try, and will be able to reverse steps if they need to.

There is no reason to believe otherwise.

           ~ André Gide