moderated Re: Academic writing and JAWS

Cohn, Jonathan

Hello,
To switch styles in word on Windows, use the keystroke control-shift-S. This should give you a field where you can either arrow around styles, or type the style name you want to use. Also, you are aware that JAWS will read when styles change if you want? This is in the Quick Settings dialog.
Jonathan Cohn

On Jan 18, 2021, at 07:14, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

Terrie, thanks.  I've put a note in my calendar to share what I've learned.  I think we are on a similar page, although I'm not certain about the easiest and most reliable way of applying a Word style after it is created.  The ability to verify the correct formatting has been applied too is nice.