From: Cliff Self
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: How to permanently delete files from Dropbox using JAWS

That works in File Explorer and Outlook, but not in Dropbox.  I’ve read that it’s much like killing a vampire.  You have to do a full ritual before Dropbox will let them go, and it’s bloody hard using JAWS.  Any help would be much appreciated.  I can’t afford to send Dropbox my hard-earned money, which is what they want us to do.

Cliff