From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 10:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS with Google Docs

Hi, Korinne. To add a new profile,

1. Open Edge. Press ALT plus F for Settings and More.

2. Press Up Arrow three times for Settings, and press ENTER.

3. TAB to the Add Profile button, and press ENTER.

4. Fill in desired info for Person one, which is your new added profile.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com <mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>