De: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] En
nombre de Tom Behler
Enviado el: Viernes, 23 de Marzo de 2012 19:25
Para: Jaws users e-mail list
Asunto: Two more Outlook 2010 Questions

Hi, Folks.

I am still working on various aspects of getting Outlook 2010 up and running

with my g-mail account on my Windows 7 laptop here, and have two more quick
questions:

1. Where do I go to set Outlook to place new e-mail messages in my in-box
immediately as they are received, and how do I get there? Right now, the
only way I can get new messages is to totally close the program, and re-open

it, at which time new messages come in.

and

2. How do I access my all-mail file in my g-mail account, and have that
folder show up in my list of imap folders under Outlook? I used to do this
with Outlook Express on my Windows XP machine, but can't find where or how
to do this in Outlook 2010.

As always, thanks for everyone's patience.

Sincerely,
Tom Behler from Michigan

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas
de virus 6993 (20120323) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com