moderated Re: Help! Does anyone use Office Jet Pro 9015E

Gmail Jonas

What operating system are you using you should be able to go into your printer and devices and find some settings in there to scan can you get somebody to visually look at it for you to just make sure that it if you use the touchscreen it would do the functions that you were trying to use

On Jan 15, 2021, at 2:54 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Hi group,

I just purchased the Office Jet Pro 9015EHp 3-in-1 and the sales person told me that although I cannot use the touch screen, I would be able to use my computer keyboard to access “print”, “scan”, etc. I cannot—unless we did something wrong when installing. Do any of you have this printer?

Also, I can’t get it to work with Open Book. For another list? Anyone know how to contact that list?

I’m about ready to send it back.

Shirley Tracy

HELP!