moderated Re: Help! Does anyone use Office Jet Pro 9015E

Dan Longmore

A couple of thoughts; does the computer recognize the printer? If so, it should come up in the open book program, also did you install the printer software first and then the printer? If you did it the other way around sometimes there are problems and the printer is not recognized. Are use things are loads of fun on a Friday when tech-support gets scarce, right?

On Jan 15, 2021, at 3:53 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Hi group,

I just purchased the Office Jet Pro 9015EHp 3-in-1 and the sales person told me that although I cannot use the touch screen, I would be able to use my computer keyboard to access “print”, “scan”, etc. I cannot—unless we did something wrong when installing. Do any of you have this printer?

Also, I can’t get it to work with Open Book. For another list? Anyone know how to contact that list?

I’m about ready to send it back.

Shirley Tracy

HELP!