moderated Re: Question On Importing Internet Explorer Favorites Into Google Chrome

Gerald Levy

The problem is that when I go to the Bookmark Manager and then try to open the list of favorites imported from IE so that I can copy and paste them into the list of Chrome bookmarks, it takes forever.  I have about 250 favorites imported from IE, and when I try to open the list under the bookmark manager, my computer goes silent for about a half hour while each favorite is opened without completing the operation, and so I just cancel it, because who knows how long it will take.  It's just too much of a hassle to merge the two lists into one.

Gerald

On 1/15/2021 1:02 PM, Bill White wrote:

Hi again, Gerald. When you did the paste operation, were you in the actual list of bookmarks in the folder where you wanted to move the imported bookmarks. It won't work if you are only in the folder list.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...