moderated Re: Listening to text with JAWS and reproducing it simultaneously: 3 specific questions

Richard Turner

Well, the best way would be to be able to read braille at the rate you wish to sound good. That is what most call center employees do.

Next would be doing what you said, and practice, practice, practice.
You are trying to build up the skills like someone who does simultaneous translation like they do at the United Nations and have the speeches given translated by people in a ton of languages and the listener just has to select the correct channel on their headphones for their language.

Only, you are just wanting to repeat the same language.
It takes a huge amount of concentration which is very tiring.
You probably also want to be sure you are getting enough physical exercise as that helps as well with mental stamina.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com