moderated Re: Adding Members To An Already-existing Outlook E-mail Group

Tom Behler

David:

This is interesting.

I’ll save for future reference, especially if I can’t directly get new members added into the group as it currently exists.

Why this has become so difficult recently is beyond me.

Used to be so easy.

Tom Behler