moderated Re: Adding Members To An Already-existing Outlook E-mail Group

My post on the Office Accessibility Group:  Creating a Contact Group in Outlook 2016 and Later

Unless something's changed very recently, the process should be the same.

Another member noted in October that there was a weirdness with JAWS 2020 and dealing with a contact group.  I have no idea whether that was ever resolved, as I haven't touched JAWS in ages now.  See: https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/message/778

           ~ André Gide