Hi, Tom. To move the bookmarks
imported from Internet Explorer,
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus O to
open Bookmarks Manager.
3. TAB to the folders list, and open
Imported from Internet Explorer.
4. TAB to the list of bookmarks, and
select all with CONTROL plus A.
5. Press the Applications key or
SHIFT plus F10, and Arrow down to CUT, and press ENTER.
6. Open the folder to which you want
to move the bookmarks.
7. Perform a paste operation with
CONTROL plus V.
That should move them all at once to
the new folder.
Hello again, everyone.
I recently have imported my Internet
Explorer favorites into Google Chrome, but currently, they
are in a separate list called “imported from Windows
How can I migrate this list over to
the main bookmarks bar in Google Chrome?
I did this once, but can’t recall how
I did it.
I’m using the latest Jaws 2021 update
on a Windows 10 PC here.
Thanks for any help.