moderated Re: Question On Importing Internet Explorer Favorites Into Google Chrome

Tom Behler

Bill:

I tried a similar set of steps, but couldn’t find the main bookmarks folder.

I think the main bookmarks folder in Google Chrome is called “bookmarks bar”.

The strange thing is that I now have two lists of bookmarks in Google Chrome.

One list is called “imported from Internet Explorer”, while the other is accessed when I do an alt F followed by the letter B. for bookmarks.  I am assuming that this latter folder is the main bookmarks bar folder, but I can’t seem to copy and paste into it.

Let me know if I’m heading in a useful direction, or where I might be going wrong.

Appreciate the help as always.

Tom Behler