moderated Re: How to Read eBook Borrowed from OverDrive with Jaws

tina sohl

I haven't found them to be. I set my overdrive eBooks to only be in
kindle so that I can read them on any of my devices.

On 1/14/21, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:
I had the impression that their eBooks were not accessible.
Only the audio books.
I've never tried to use it on a computer, so maybe something is different
now.
If you get one loaded, you might try using Jaws OCR.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>