moderated Re: How to Read eBook Borrowed from OverDrive with Jaws

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I had the impression that their eBooks were not accessible.

Only the audio books.

I’ve never tried to use it on a computer, so maybe something is different now.

If you get one loaded, you might try using Jaws OCR.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com