moderated Adding Members To An Already-existing Outlook E-mail Group

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

After a recent Microsoft 365 update, I am now unable to easily navigate and add members to an already-existing E-mail group in Outlook.

The procedures for doing this have apparently changed, and I haven’t been able to access the needed options, even with sighted assistance.

I have contacted Freedom Scientific about this, and they tell me this is a Microsoft issue, not a Jaws issue.

If someone has figured out a way to do this, please post to the list.

I’m using Microsoft 365 with the latest Jaws 2021 update on a Windows 10 PC.

Thank you!

Tom Behler