moderated Re: Which Podcast Subscription Programs Can Be Used with JAWS?

David Griffith

That is fine to get that impression  and probably Speak On is not for you.

However to be clear for others possibly interested you are technically not at all correct.

Where content restrictions apply it is actually completely opposite to the issue you describe.

The main limitation for example with Tunein on Speak On is that it is unable to access UK Based BBC Radio national stations, though can still access  USA stations relatively unproblematically.

In my Audio Tutorials I provide a workaround for that particular problem if people still want to access national BBC Radio content through Speak On.

The Podcast Directory Speak On deploys is also a USA and not a UK service.

It is true that there is a virtual implementation of the BBC Sounds Podcast service  in the Speak On app which I think most people find valuable, but there are also link   to American services such as ACB Radio and other US. Providers especially in specific genres.

Of course you can also import any particular Podcast feed in addition to the pre-selected ones available from the provided web directory.

David G.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10