moderated Re: Problem with outlook, office 365, and possibly, Jaws 2021

Maria Reyes

What’s interesting is that Jaws doesn’t read the new message at all, I just hear the sound.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 9:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem with outlook, office 365, and possibly, Jaws 2021

Hi Al.

When you’re not reading a message and you receive a new message in Outlook, is the new message still read? If so, sounds like you’re getting a notification. If you want this turned off, do a search for notifications. You’ll be able to control what happens. I turned off Outlook notifications, because this was annoying me.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly