moderated Re: Question about enabling voice assistant using Jaws 2021.

E.M. Kirtley

One of their numbers is (727) 803-8600

From: Albert Cutolo
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about enabling voice assistant using Jaws 2021.

Good afternoon everyone,

Could someone please tell me where I should go too find out  how too enable voice assistant?  I’m using jaws 2021 with windows 10 on a laptop computer.  I didn’t  find anything where the setting senter option is, so that’s  why I’m asking this question. I did find something called application settings, but when I went in there, I didn’t see anything about voice assistant.  Also, how would I find the most and latest Jaws   up to date training materials on the Jaws training page, and where do I go too get too the jaws training page.

Thanks in advance,

Al