From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem with outlook, office 365, and possibly, Jaws 2021

               Good evening everyone,

When I’m in my inbox,  I’ve been experiencing the following issue.  It seems that while I’m reading a message that’s open,  I’ll get a notification sound that tells me that I’m receiving a new message, which reads the header of the incoming message. It will just start reading the message  on top of the one that I’ve been reading.  If anyone on list here has a fix for this problem,  please let me know how I can correct this problem from happening in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Al