From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Another Outlook question

Well, I know on the iPhone app, this is something that you have to do as a constant. Because it's the only way that you can see all of your mail. As for doing it in the Outlook program, all I've had to do is switch from each account whenever I used to use Outlook.
On Jan 12, 2021, at 7:32 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@outlook.com> wrote:

Yeah I know I’ve been asking a lot about Outlook, but last question of the day. 😊 Where do I disable the focus inbox? I really don’t want to be switching between focused and other all the time.