From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: reproducing a problem

Hi all,
I'm working with Freedom Scientific to try and fix my Jaws (Jaws stopping
speaking after reading a few Outlook addresses/contacts and Edge
favourites), but they want to know the steps that I'd take to reproduce the
problem, how on Earth do you reproduce a problem? Please help, as I've never
had to do this before. Also, as a side-note, if you've not done so already
if you're experiencing this same issue please report it to Freedom
Scientific, well they're hopefully going to be able to fix it for me, I
don't just want it fixed for me, I want it included in the next update so
that everyone who's having this issue can get it fixed. Thank you, Madison