moderated reproducing a problem

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I'm working with Freedom Scientific to try and fix my Jaws (Jaws stopping
speaking after reading a few Outlook addresses/contacts and Edge favourites),
but they want to know the steps that I'd take to reproduce the problem, how on
Earth do you reproduce a problem? Please help, as I've never had to do this
before. Also, as a side-note, if you've not done so already if you're
experiencing this same issue please report it to Freedom Scientific, well
they're hopefully going to be able to fix it for me, I don't just want it fixed
for me, I want it included in the next update so that everyone who's having this
issue can get it fixed. Thank you,
Madison