From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Fw: how do you test your internal microphone in zoom to confirm the mike is working properly?

Good morning,

In zoom when you are not yet in an active zoom meeting, Using jaws, how does a person go about testing their internal microphone in zoom to confirm that indeed your computer internal microphone is working properly so that other meeting participants when you are in an active meeting will for sure indeed here you loud and clear talk to them properly? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this particular concern when using zoom.

Kindest regards,
Hank