moderated Which Podcast Subscription Programs Can Be Used with JAWS?

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

I have just recently become acquainted with Spotify.  I have submitted to your list questions about how to use Spotify with JAWS  and nobody is being of any help.  Today I tried contacting Freedom Scientific and they say that they don’t have anything to do with Spotify.  In fact, I don’t know if they have even heard of it.  So I’m trying to find out from anybody if there are any places where you can subscribe to podcasts which are compatible with JAWS and which you can use JAWS with, such as creating and adding to music playlists or, when you find a podcast if you want to hear episodes in ascending rather than in descending order.  If any of you know of any such programs that are compatible with JAWS will you please tell me what they are?  I do not use Apple.  I use a Desktop PC, use Windows 10 and use JAWS 2021.

Rick Miller