From: "Dave Grossoehme" <davegross1@cox.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 10:00
Subject: Adding a name to your address book

When in Outlook 10 and you are in an incoming message and you wish to add
the name of the person that the message has been sent from, how can this
action be accomplished? I've looked at most of the actions in both ribbons
and don't see how this action can be done. I've also looked at the acctions
spoken when pressing the application key. I'm using windows 7 with the
latest version of Jaws 13.

Your Friend Dave