moderated Re: How to switch between mail accounts in Outlook?

Tom Behler

Maria:

I’m not sure how your Outlook is set up, but try shift F6.

This should put you in a list view for your various accounts and the folders within those accounts.

I have a University account and my personal g-mail account in Outlook, and this is how I navigate between them.

Am using Jaws 2021 with Windows 10 and office 365 here.

Tom Behler