From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 4:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Google docs

try insert-z to turn off the virtual cursor.
At 12:10 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:

Hello,

I use the most recent version of Windows10 and Jaws2021. I have a url
that takes me specifically to a google doc. Right now my default
browser is MS edge. I couldn't move around at all. I used the jaws
cursor and it showed a control alt z to learn about other key strokes.
I pressed those keys and nothing happened. There was another set of key
strokes of control / and I'm thinking there was another key because
nothing happened when I pressed those keys. I then used the url in
Google Chrome and the same thing happened. Is there a way to get Google
docs to work?

Thanks,

Kevin