From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: 12 January 2021 01:11
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Easiest way to add headings to Word doc?

Select the header line and press alt-ctrl-1 for heading1, alt-ctrl--2 for
heading2, and so on.
\At 06:09 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:
Hi,
I have a long JAWS help file where I keep my notes on using JAWS with
various software. What is the easiest way to add headings so that I
can turn on quick keys and navigate this large document with level 1
and level 2 headings? The style task pane seemed a bit intimidating.
I can go back to my Window Eyes and Word 2010 book from Cathie Ann to
see if she covers the topic more thoroughly, but hoping someone can
answer for this simple aspect. Using JAWS 2021 and Word 2016. I really
need a better way to find topics in this document, over the way I've
been doing it.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement
<http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com/>Key Equipment Finance & Key
Institutional Bank
720-304-1060

information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any
transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any
of this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer,
solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to
buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not
intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction.
Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or
other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or
accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital
Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it
current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not
necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities
representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets
Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National
Association ("KeyBank N.A."). Securities products and services are
offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services
are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No
Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.