moderated Re: in zoom, what please is the keystroke to mute and unmute your mike in a meeting?

Ann Byrne

A cool thing is that when you are muted, if you hold down the spacebar you are unmuted till you release the spacebar. So you can leave the computer unmuted, in case you can't find the stinkin' button, and hold down the spacebar to allow yourself to talk.

At 08:03 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:

Hello,

With jfw2020 and the latest version of zoom, can someone maybe please tell me the key stroke to mute and unmute your mike in a zoom meeting? Any help with this would be so very much appreciated! Thanks very much in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank