moderated Re: laptop question

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 09:25 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
IMO, if someone cannot burn a DVD, then they likely would have more trouble writing a USB image.
-
Then we'll have to agree to disagree.  I've had far more issues with burning to optical media over the years.  And it's no more complex to burn to USB if you follow a decent set of step-by-step instructions, which mine are, if I do say so myself.

           ~ André Gide