moderated Re: in zoom, what please is the keystroke to mute and unmute your mike in a meeting?

Jim Weiss

Alt A and all keyboard commands are listed on the Zoom.us website.
Jim Weiss

“The only thing worse then being blind is having sight with no vision” | Helen Keller

On Jan 11, 2021, at 9:03 PM, Hank William Merchant <hank_w@...> wrote:

Hello,

With jfw2020 and the latest version of zoom, can someone maybe please tell me the key stroke to mute and unmute your mike in a zoom meeting? Any help with this would be so very much appreciated! Thanks very much in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank