moderated Re: laptop question

Madison Martin

I don't know how to burn stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: January 11, 2021 7:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: laptop question

All it takes is downloading an ISO and burning it to DVD and booting to that.
Here's a link if you want to try:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNzY0NDc2Mjlf/ubuntu-mate-18.04.2-desktop-i386.iso
After it boots, use alt + windows + S to bring up the screenreader.
Otherwise, boot to WinPe and see if the fan also does not run hard, here's a
link, and also, like the Linux, burn it to a DVD and then reboot to it.
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4Njdf/Win7PE-x86.ISO
Glenn