From: "Madison Martin" <maddymartin@mymts.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 4:51 PM
Subject: laptop question

Hi all,
I've had this laptop since March, and I notice that the fan seems to run a
lot,
which I assume means that the laptop gets overheated, any idea why this
might be
happening? I'm running Windows 10 2004, the latest Jaws 2021, and office
365. My
laptop is a Lenovo think book 13s 20r9005vus

Look forward to any thoughts or help anyone can provide!!!
Madison