moderated Microsoft Word and Styles

Mark

In another thread, Robin Van Lant asked an interesting question about Word and Headings in another thread. I had a related question I thought best for a separate thread. Does anyone have experience customizing and applying Word styles with JAWS? Since a style is just a group of font and typographic settings that can be applied to line or paragraph of text, they are really helpful for people who do lots of writing for visual readers, such as students writing essays or a lawyer writing legal briefs.