moderated Re: laptop question

Chris Hill

Depending on the computer, it is likely normal.  The smaller they are, the harder they are to cool.

On 1/11/2021 17:02, Pat Byrne wrote:
Madison,
If you don't experience any problem aside from the fan running a lot, perhaps that is just the way that computer works.  Possibly, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Good luck.
Pat ByrneAt 04:51 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:
Hi all,
I've had this laptop since March, and I notice that the fan seems to run a lot,
which I assume means that the laptop gets overheated, any idea why this might be
happening? I'm running Windows 10 2004, the latest Jaws 2021, and office 365. My
laptop is a Lenovo think book 13s 20r9005vus

Look forward to any thoughts or help anyone can provide!!!
Madison