moderated Re: favorite email client on windows?

ratshtron

hmmm, I still use eudora, lol!
and guess will continue till it isn't supported by the os.

Legend has it that on Sunday 1/10/2021 05:28 PM, Dan Miner via groups.io said:
I was they big thunderbird user but the accessibility has been slowly eroding and all the annoying bugs on large mail folders, it just drove me away. Searching was a huge hassle as you had to get past that inaccessible "pretty summary" display they moved to some time ago.

So, I'm stuck using Outlook until I find a reasonable alternative.

Dan