moderated Re: laptop question

Randy Barnett

It doesn't mean it is overheating. It means that the CPU is working on something and it needs the fan to maintain proper temperature.

On 1/11/2021 2:51 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
I've had this laptop since March, and I notice that the fan seems to run a lot,
which I assume means that the laptop gets overheated, any idea why this might be
happening? I'm running Windows 10 2004, the latest Jaws 2021, and office 365. My
laptop is a Lenovo think book 13s 20r9005vus

Look forward to any thoughts or help anyone can provide!!!
Madison