From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Pearl
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 3:49 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Speech with Zoom

When I’m using JAWS with Zoom so often throughout the meeting it tells me that someone has left the meeting, someone’s bandwidth is low or someone’s microphone is muted, etc. Having these messages go through a Zoom meeting several dozen or hundred times is just unworkable. Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the settings center I’m missing how to shut these messages off? I don’t want to turn JAWS off to the “Speech on Demand” because I’m working with a Word document while in the meeting and need JAWS to talk to me, just without these nonstop notifications.

Thank you!