moderated Re: I can't get jaws 20219 or jaws 2020 to install.

Michael Mote

You may consider running the off-line installer that you can download from the downloads area as well.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 1:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I can't get jaws 20219 or jaws 2020 to install.

Are you trying to install both at once? If not, in which sequence are you attempting to install them?

I learned from Vispero tech support that if an install (or repair) fails, try running it again. Have you done that yet?

Someone suggested running narrator, but I’m not sure how that would help. Obviously, you’re getting the failed message.