Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: And what does this have to do with JFW?

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 08:44 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:
Where is the list moderator?
-
I presume where he typically is.  To say that this group is very lightly moderated is an understatement, and that's the prerogative of the Group Owner.

For most participants, at the bottom of every single message (or message snippet in digests) is a Mute this Topic link, which is a feature Groups.io offers that most others don't.  I suggest people use it.  Moderators should not be called upon to take actions that end users can effect on their own.

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

           ~ André Gide