moderated Re: hey moderators -Help Us please RE: And what does this have to do with JFW?

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 10:38 AM, Chris wrote:

Learn how to use them,

Or leave group

-
And I will say, "Amen to that!!," and have, including on groups I moderate.

Moderators follow the philosophy of the group owner(s), and on lightly moderated groups we're not playground monitors.

Grousp.io gives the end user exquisite levels of control over the traffic they receive from any group, up through topic preview, which allows you to pick and choose only those topics you wish to continue to see once you've seen the first message.

I have posted the instructions, Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx), on every group on which I participate.  It is absolutely up to end users to avail themselves of the controls they can exercise and if they will not do that, or don't like how the group owner(s) and their staff administer a group, can unsubscribe or go to the no mail option and read via the Groups.io web interface.

           ~ André Gide