moderated Re: hey moderators -Help Us please RE: And what does this have to do with JFW?

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 10:20 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
If you really want help from the moderators, write them directly, which is part of the list guidelines.
-
Precisely:  main+owner@jfw.groups.io.

I even share the frustration with certain topics, but as I have already observed, history, long history, shows that this group is very lightly moderated and there are scads of topics that are not JAWS related in any way.  It is what it is, and if that's not acceptable, and you (any you) are not willing to use the control mechanisms available to you, and which I posted detailed instructions about using earlier, there is an unsubscribe address.

There is no one who's been reading this group for an length of time who could possibly believe it's either tightly focused on JAWS or tightly moderated.  So, when these things happen use the Mute this Topic link and the other tricks in, Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

  • You get the groups as they are, and how the owner manages them, not as you personally want them to be.

           ~ André Gide