From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 3:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Parler

Hello Maria,

Is it accessible with jaws, do you know?

On 1/11/21, clarence carter via groups.io <clcarter=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
When speech invites people to carry out illegal actions is it still
free speech?

These platforms are privately held or owned by corporations. For
example, a newspaper is not a free speech platform. it is a platform
owned by someone, who is responsible for what is said on it.

The expression of opinions is a delicate issue. We seem to have become
a society who mixes opinion with political agendas.

We all know what people say about opinions.

I am sorry to see people getting wrapped up in this issue.