moderated Re: Parler

James English

Hello Maria,

Is it accessible with jaws, do you know?

On 1/11/21, clarence carter via groups.io
<clcarter=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
When speech invites people to carry out illegal actions is it still free
speech?

These platforms are privately held or owned by corporations. For example, a
newspaper is not a free speech platform. it is a platform owned by someone,
who is responsible for what is said on it.

The expression of opinions is a delicate issue. We seem to have become a
society who mixes opinion with political agendas.

We all know what people say about opinions.

I am sorry to see people getting wrapped up in this issue.